Thunder Club VIP
Red Thunder Club
2018 will be the fist year we have opened the Red Thunder Club. This year the club will be open to guests who purchase VIP Gold passes.
What do you get
VIP Gold access gives the recipient access to the Red Thunder club marquee. Within this licensed area guests have access to;
- Unobstructed views of the airshow and runway
- Fenced off beer and wine garden, tables and chairs with market umbrellas
- An opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars of the show
- Escorted flight line access during display breaks (Limited)
- Cash bar and café
- His and hers fresh water flushing toilets
VIP Gold tickets are limited due to size of licensed area, so purchase online whilst stock lasts.
At 4:00pm on Saturday the 26th May, Red Thunder will be open to the public with no cover charge or ticket required. The Thunder Club will be hosting the Hey Makers and West Texas Crude.